CrossFit Games OPEN workout 20.1:
10 rounds for time of:
10 bar-facing burpees
Rx’d ♀ 65 lb. ♂ 95 lb.
Scaled ♀ 45 lb., may step over bar on burpees ♂ 65 lb., may step over bar on burpees
Masters 55+ ♀ 45 lb. ♂ 65 lb.
Scaled Masters 55+ ♀ 35 lb., may step over bar on burpees ♂ 45 lb., may step over bar on burpees
THE G2OH REP IS CREDITED WHEN:
• The barbell is at full lockout overhead, with the hips, knees, and arms fully extended.
• The barbell is directly over or slightly behind the middle of the body.
THE BURPEE REP IS CREDITED WHEN:
• Must jump over the barbell using a two-foot takeoff. Touching the bar, single-legged jumping, or stepping over is not permitted.
• Scaled divisions may step over the bar.
• The rep is credited when both feet have touched the ground on the opposite side of the barbell.
• No need to land with both feet at the same time.
• Must be perpendicular to and facing the barbell before starting the next rep.
• If a “no rep” is received for any reason, the entire rep must be repeated.